Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Complaints & Warranty
Complaints & Warranty
If you have a complaint, please let us know as soon as possible via customer service or our contact form. Please leave your order number with a description of the complaint. We would also like to receive clear photos in order to assess whether the complaint is valid.
You will receive an answer the next day in which we state what we can do to resolve your complaint. We will do everything we can to find a satisfactory solution.
You can of course submit a complaint about both our products and our service.
If you are not satisfied with the handling of your complaint, you can submit it to the Thuiswinkel Disputes Committee, PO Box 90600, 2509 LP in The Hague, The Netherlands (www.sgc.nl). You can also submit your complaint to the Disputes Committee via the European ODR Platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
Warranty conditions for the manufacturer's warranty vary by brand. We will adhere to the same warranty conditions for the purchased branded product. The duration of the warranty is stated in the product specifications.
What is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty
With a watch, only the timepiece is covered by the warranty unless there is a production error.
The manufacturer's warranty does not cover damage to a watch:
- The glass, watchstrap, crown (with which you set the time), push buttons (for example on the stopwatch), decorative stones, case damage and battery are not covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
- Damage as a result of improper handling, carelessness, accidents and normal wear and tear.
- Water damage unless the watch is labelled water resistant. (We explain this further in the section titled “instructions”).
- The warranty will lapse if the watch is opened yourself or by a party other than LABELDELUXE.
- Having the product made smaller by yourself, other juweler or party than LABELDELUXE also voids the warranty.
With a piece of jewellery, only material / production errors are covered by the warranty.
The manufacturer's warranty does not cover damage to a piece of jewellery:
- Breakage (unless it can be demonstrated that it is a manufacturing defect).
- Discoloration due to the use of perfume, soap, water, lotion (body lotion, sunscreen), hairspray, salt and chlorine.
- Damage to the jewellery due to normal wear and tear and incorrect use or handling thereof.
- Discoloration due to the high acidity of your skin.
- Editing or repair by a party other than Label Deluxe.
- Wearing out of the gold-plated layer (gold or silver) through use of your jewellery over time.
TIP: Always read the instructions for your purchases carefully on our site. That way you know how to handle the product. Also, read the tips we give you about the products. (See instructions)
If the product indeed shows that there are defects (check what’s covered by the manufacturer's warranty), we will repair or replace the product. If you do not follow the instructions given by us and the manufacturer or if you have used the product incorrectly or have had it modified by a third party, you are not entitled to any repair, replacement or compensation.
This description does not affect the legal guarantee to which you are entitled as a consumer. Legal guarantee means that a product is or must do what the consumer can reasonably expect from it.